In the event of the parties to the contract being unable to resolve a dispute amicably, such dispute must be addressed under the Dispute Resolution clause(s) of the contract. This may include mediation, arbitration or legal recourse.
At each stage of the dispute resolution process, Numada is well-equipped to actively participate in order to maximise the chance of achieving early satisfactory resolution.
Numada will participate at each step of the process as follows :
- gather information and establish facts
- issue Notices and relevant correspondence
- prepare relevant file documentation
- establish Best Case / Worst Case Scenarios and likely impact
- develop strategies and Action Plan
- participate in mediation to achieve Amicable Settlement, if possible
- act as or engage Expert Witness
- participate in Arbitration if Amicable Settlement is not achieved.
- where appropriate, prepare legal brief, engage and coordinate legal team
- monitor implementation of legal remedy discharged by court